Dried Natural Barberry
- Regular price
- $12.30 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $12.30 USD
- Unit price
Dried Barberries – The Tasty Antioxidants-Rich Superfood
Imagine a low-calorie, sweet and tasty snack that is a great source of Vitamin C and ample in antioxidants. That’s what you exactly get in dried barberries.
There is a reason why the barberries (berberis vulgaris) are still used in many cuisines even after 2000+ years. While the initial reason for using barberries in many dishes was due to their refreshing, sweet and sorrow, and yummy tart flavor, it goes beyond that.
Many documented stories, especially in Ancient Chinese Medicine, showcased that the barberry fruit was famous and widely used in China and Persia due to its potent medicinal properties. This superfood was used to fight digestive problems, cold and generally to strengthen the immune system.
Recent studies showed that barberry fruit is also very beneficial for the skin due to the high properties of antioxidants, Vitamin C and B-Complex vitamins. And, it is already a known fact that the barberries (berberis vulgaries) have the highest antioxidant properties in the berries fruit family and feature the unique compound known as berberine.
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM - > Delight your senses with these dried barberries daily and you are sure to enhance your immune system and overall wellness. Barberries (berberis vulgaris) have the highest antioxidant properties in berries family and provide a wide array of health benefits, besides being super tasty. Not to mention that they are an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- INDULGE YOUR SKIN - > Multiple studies showcased real results that eating this antioxidant and nutrient-rich dried fruit is highly beneficial for your skin health (such as reducing the appearance of acne & slowing down the aging process).
- TREAT YOURSELF WITH TASTY SNACKS - > Throw away all snacks with processed sugar that are doing extreme harm to your body. Instead, treat yourself with these premium natural dried barberries fruit. We pack in in a zippered bag for preserved taste and long freshness.
- NO ADDED SUGARS, PERFECT FOR ANY DIET - > Originally from EU, used in China and Persia for more than 2000 years due to its medicinal purposes, we bring you the same raw and premium quality berberis vulgaris barberry fruit. Safe to add to any diet, NO added sugars, just clean and natural barberry berries!
- EXCELLENT ADDITION TO MANY DIFFERENT DISHES - > Traditionally used in rise and meat dishes, it can really give you a cooking variety and options for different meals. Used in Indian, Iranian, Syrian – Persian, Turkish cuisine.
Q: What Does It taste like?
A: Like cranberries in a way, but not as sour.
Q: How long should the berries soak for?
A: About 30 minutes in hot water.
Q: Is there any added sugar or preservative?